Marketing Assistant at Ireland's Blue Book
Closing date: 22/11/2018
Category: Sales & Marketing
Contact name: Michelle Maguire
Contact telephone: 016769914
Contact email: email@example.com
Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland. Ireland’s Blue Book was founded in 1974 and can be seen on: www.irelandsbluebook.com
A busy marketing office is seeking to fill the role of Marketing Assistant. This role is ideal for an individual seeking experience in a busy marketing environment. This position reports to the Marketing Executive.
The role of the Marketing Assistant will involve:
- Order processing of the Association’s gift vouchers.
- General marketing admin (including, data entry, marketing material inventory and distribution);
- Attend trade and consumer shows on behalf of the Blue Book, Country Houses, Historic Hotels and Restaurants.
- On occasion updating the Association’s website.~
- On occasion updating the Association’s social media channels.
- On occasion assisting with media and press trips.
- Carrying out any other duties which may, from time to time, be required.
Experience: Marketing/Business Graduate
Applicants must have:
- Fluent English
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in Tourism/Marketing.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word and Excel
Position Type: Permanent
Position Reports To: Marketing Executive
Salary: Salary is competitive
Starts: Mid-January 2019
Closing date for applications: 22 November 2018
The position is subject to a three-month probation period.
If you wish to apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org