Marketing Intern at Ireland's Blue Book
Closing date: 31/03/2019
Category: Sales & Marketing
Contact name: Michelle Maguire
Contact telephone: 353 1 6769914
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland.
A busy marketing office is seeking a marketing intern. This role is ideal for someone studying marketing and seeking experience in a busy marketing environment. The position reports to the marketing executive.
The role of the marketing intern will involve:
- General marketing admin (including, data entry, marketing material inventory and distribution);
- Attending trade and consumer shows on behalf of Ireland’s Blue Book
- On occasion updating the association’s website.
- On occasion updating the association’s social media channels.
- On occasion assisting with media and press trips.
- Carrying out any other duties which may from time to time be required.
Experience: Currently studying marketing or a recent graduate of marketing.
Applicants must have:
- Fluent English
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in Tourism/Marketing.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word and Excel
Position Type: Unpaid Internship. Very flexible hours. ½ day per week or one day per week. The position is based in Dublin 2.
Starts: March 2019
Closing date for applications: Ongoing in 2019
If you wish to apply for this internship role, please email email@example.com
Chef de Partie at Aherne's Townhouse and Seafood Restaurant
Contact name: David Fitzgibbon
Contact telephone: 024/92424
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aherne's Townhouse and Restaurant are seeking a Chef de Partie to join their team. They are seeking out talented individuals who will provide exceptional service and hospitality to all guests. The team work had to meet the needs of all guests to make sure they have positive and memorable experiences at Aherne's.
- Full time position. Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hard working and self-motivated individual with attention to detail and a creative flair for the culinary arts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task in fast-paced & pressurised environment.
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP and manual handling
To apply please send your CV and a little bit about why you're interested, to David and Gaye at email@example.com or call us on 024/92424
Sous Chef at Carrig Country House
Contact name: Head Chef - Patricia Teahan
Contact telephone: 066-976-9100
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven, passionate & creative? We are seeking an enthuastic, fully qualified sous chef to assist in running our award winning kitchen. Would suit a highly experienced Chef de Partie who wishes to further their career.
We offer a fine dining experience with stunning views overlooking Caragh Lake.
Apply with CV to our Head Chef Patricia Teehan at email@example.com
Carrig Country House & Lakeside Restaurant, Caragh Lake, Killorglin, Co Kerry
www.carrighouse.com | 066 9769100