Marketing Assistant at Ireland's Blue Book
Closing date: 24/01/2020
Category: Sales & Marketing
Contact name: Avril Collins
Contact telephone: 016769914
Contact email: email@example.com
Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland.
Ireland’s Blue Book was founded in 1974 and can be seen on:
A busy marketing office is seeking to fill the role of marketing assistant. This role is ideal for an individual seeking experience in a busy marketing environment. The position reports to the marketing executive. This role is ideal for a marketing studies graduate. This is a graduate level role.
The role of the Marketing Assistant will involve:
- Order processing of the association’s gift vouchers.
- General marketing admin (including, data entry, marketing material inventory and distribution);
- Attend trade and consumer shows on behalf of the Blue Book, Country Houses, Historic Hotels and Restaurants.
- On occasion updating the association’s website.
- On occasion updating the association’s social media channels.
- On occasion assisting with media and press trips.
- Carry out any other duties which may from time to time be required.
Marketing/Business Studies Graduate
Applicants must have:
- Fluent English
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in Tourism/Marketing.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word and Excel
Industry: Marketing / Tourism
Position Reports to: Marketing Executive
Salary: Salary is competitive
Location: Dublin 2
Starts: February 2020
Closing date for applications: January 24th
The position is subject to a three-month probation period.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: To be considered for this role, a cover letter must be included with the application.
Chef de Partie at Aherne's Townhouse and Seafood Restaurant
Contact name: David Fitzgibbon
Contact telephone: 024/92424
Contact email: email@example.com
Aherne's Townhouse and Restaurant are seeking a Chef de Partie to join their team. They are seeking out talented individuals who will provide exceptional service and hospitality to all guests. The team work had to meet the needs of all guests to make sure they have positive and memorable experiences at Aherne's.
- Full time position. Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hard working and self-motivated individual with attention to detail and a creative flair for the culinary arts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task in fast-paced & pressurised environment.
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP and manual handling
To apply please send your CV and a little bit about why you're interested, to David and Gaye at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 024/92424