Marketing Assistant at Ireland's Blue Book
Closing date: 27/08/2021
Category: Sales & Marketing
Contact name: Michelle Maguire
Contact telephone: 016769914
Contact email: email@example.com
*Applications for this position are now closed*
Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland.
Ireland’s Blue Book was founded in 1974 and can be seen on:
The role of the Marketing Assistant will involve:
- Order processing of the association’s gift vouchers.
- General marketing admin (including, data entry, marketing material inventory and distribution).
- Dealing with ongoing customer queries
- Attend trade and consumer shows on behalf of Ireland's Blue Book, Country Houses, Historic Hotels and Restaurants.
- On occasion updating the association’s social media channels.
- On occasion assisting with media and press trips.
- Carry out any other duties which may from time to time be required.
Marketing/Business Studies Graduate
Applicants must have:
- Fluent English
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in Tourism/Marketing.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word and Excel
Industry: Marketing / Tourism
Position Reports to Marketing Executive
Position Type: Contract- 1 year.
Salary: Salary is competitive
Location: Dublin 2
Starts: September 2021
The position is subject to a three-month probation period.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: To be considered for this role, a cover letter must be included with the application.