Join award-winning sommelier Julie Dupouy at Ballymaloe House for a wonderful weekend of wine.
Julie holds the title of Best Sommelier in Ireland 2018 (Irish Guild of Sommeliers) and is Sommelier Consultant for Michelin Star Restauarant, Chapter One.
The itinerary for the weekend is as follows:
Friday 1 November:
- Arrive at Ballmaloe House and enjoy making the house your home for the weekend.
- In the evening, join Julie and the other guests for a casual group supper with Ballmaloe's famour hors d'oeuvres buffet and a glass of wine
Saturday 2nd November:
- Morning: A Masterclass of 6 sparkling wines
- Lunchtime: Casual lunch (no wine included)
- Afternoon: Masterclass and blind tasting of Old World Wines vs New World Wines
- Dinner: Group aperitif and reception followed by a four-course wine dinner.
Sunday 3rd November:
- Masterclass in Saké; tasting and learning about 6 different types of Saké.
The weekend is priced at €550 per person with a €60 single supplement per night
Visit the Ballymaloe website or contact the house directly on 021 465 2531 for more information and bookings