Carrig Country House
Caragh Lake, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Tel: +353 66 976 9100 Fax: +353 66 976 9166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.CARRIGHOUSE.COM
Hidden away on the shores of Caragh Lake, on the Ring of Kerry, discover enchanting Carrig Country House & Restaurant where you will "escape from it all", relax and enjoy some of the most beautiful and unspoilt scenery in Ireland.
Whether you wish to just laze, read and sip an Irish whiskey or partake in outdoor pursuits, such as golf, fishing, water sports, beach horse riding, hiking in the magnificent hills or tour the Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, Killarney National Park or World Heritage site Skellig Michael, Carrig Country House is the ideal location.
Enjoy a great night's sleep in one of our comfy king size beds and awake to the sound of the lake lapping on the shore. Stroll through the wonderful gardens (950 species) or sneak away to a secluded corner in one of the spacious drawing rooms and indulge in a game of chess.
Savour fine wines and mouth watering modern Irish and Continental country house cooking, carefully crafted and prepared by our talented team of chefs in Carrig's award-winning Lake -side Restaurant.
Frank, Mary, Claire and their team extend a warm welcome and a unique Irish country house experience.
Gold Medal Awards - Ireland's Best Country House 2015/2016
2 AA Rosettes for Culinary Excellence
Frank and Mary Slattery
From Killorglin (10 minutes)
- N70 from Killorglin towards Glenbeigh.
- After 4km see Promed offices on left, after Promed take 2nd left for Caragh Lake (signposted).
- At Caragh Lake school and shop see signpost for Carrig.
- Take sharp right, located 1km further on the left.
- Take the N70 in the direction of Killorglin for 4km
- Go over one-way stone bridge
- Turning right and continue for approx. 1km
- Before the Red Fox Inn turn right onto the Caragh Lake road (Carrig signpost) and drive for 2km.
- Carrig Country House is on the right