Carrig Country House
Caragh Lake, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Tel: +353 66 976 9100 Fax: +353 66 976 9166 Email: email@example.com Website: WWW.CARRIGHOUSE.COM
Hidden away on the shores of Caragh Lake, on the Ring of Kerry, discover enchanting Carrig Country House & Restaurant where you will "escape from it all", relax and enjoy some of the most beautiful and unspoilt scenery in Ireland.
Located in the heart of the Reeks District “Irelands Adventure Playground” enjoy hiking, biking, SUP, golf, horse riding or boating. Tour the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Killarney National Park or World Heritage Site Skellig Michael or just laze, read and sip an Irish whiskey by the fire.
Enjoy a great night's sleep in one of our comfy king size beds and awake to the sound of the lake lapping on the shore. Stroll through the wonderful gardens (950 species) or sneak away to a secluded corner in one of the spacious drawing rooms and indulge in a game of chess.
Savour an aperitif, fine wines and mouth-watering modern Irish and Continental country house cooking, carefully crafted and prepared by our talented team of chefs in Carrig's award-winning Lakeside Restaurant.
Frank, Mary, Claire and their team extend a warm welcome and a unique Irish country house experience.
Irish Restaurant Awards Best County House Restaurant Kerry 2019 & Best Chef Kerry 2015.
Gold Medal Awards - Ireland's Best Country House 2015/2016
Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Guide “Country House of the Year 2013
2 AA Rosettes for Culinary Excellence
The Slattery Family
From Killorglin (10 minutes)
- N70 from Killorglin towards Glenbeigh.
- After 4km see Promed offices on left, after Promed take 2nd left for Caragh Lake (signposted).
- At Caragh Lake school and shop see signpost for Carrig.
- Take sharp right, located 1km further on the left.
- Take the N70 in the direction of Killorglin for 4km
- Go over one-way stone bridge
- Turning right and continue for approx. 1km
- Before the Red Fox Inn turn right onto the Caragh Lake road (Carrig signpost) and drive for 2km.
- Carrig Country House is on the right