Carrig Country House
Caragh Lake, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Tel: +353 66 976 9100 Fax: +353 66 976 9166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.CARRIGHOUSE.COM
Hidden away on the shores of Caragh Lake, on the Ring of Kerry, discover the enchanting Carrig Country House and Restaurant where you can escape from it all, relax and enjoy some of the most beautiful and unspoiled scenery in Ireland.
Located in the heart of the Reeks District, guests to Carrig House can enjoy hiking, biking, stand-up paddle-boarding, golf, horse riding or boating. Tour the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Killarney National Park or the World Heritage Site - Skellig Michael, or just laze, read and sip an Irish whiskey by the fire.
Enjoy a great night's sleep in one of Carrig's comfy king-size beds and awake to the sound of the lake lapping on the shore. Stroll through the wonderful gardens or sneak away to a secluded corner in one of the spacious drawing rooms and indulge in a game of chess.
Savour an aperitif, fine wines and mouth-watering modern Irish and continental country house cooking, carefully crafted and prepared by our talented team of chefs in Carrig's award-winning Lakeside Restaurant.
Frank, Mary, Claire and their team extend a warm welcome and a unique Irish country house experience.
Irish Restaurant Awards Best County House Restaurant Kerry 2019 & Best Chef Kerry 2015.
Gold Medal Awards - Ireland's Best Country House 2015/2016
Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Guide “Country House of the Year 2013
2 AA Rosettes for Culinary Excellence
The Slattery Family
From Killorglin (10 minutes)
- N70 from Killorglin towards Glenbeigh.
- After 4km see Promed offices on the left. After Promed, take 2nd left for Caragh Lake (signposted).
- At Caragh Lake school and shop see the signpost for Carrig.
- Take a sharp right, Carrig House is located 1km further on the left.
- Take the N70 in the direction of Killorglin for 4km
- Go over the one-way stone bridge
- Turning right and continue for approx. 1km
- Before the Red Fox Inn turn right onto the Caragh Lake road (Carrig signpost) and drive for 2km.
- Carrig Country House is on the right