Mount Juliet Country Estate
Mount Juliet, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
Tel: +353 (0)56 7773000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.MOUNTJULIET.IE
Steeped in heritage, Mount Juliet Country Estate is a stunning walled estate covering 1,500 acres of sprawling countryside in Co. Kilkenny. Famed for the welcome and exceptional service every guest receives, Mount Juliet is 20 minutes from the historical city of Kilkenny and just over one hour from Dublin.
Enjoy everything the estate has to offer including golf on the world famous Jack Nicklaus designed course, dinner in the Michelin Star Lady Helen restaurant, a treatment in the luxury spa, river and lake fishing, equestrian centre with guided trails and lessons, woodland walks, bike rides and much more.
- Take the N7/M7 (Naas Road)
- Branch onto the M9
- signposted "Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny" which is Exit 11 on the M7.
- Follow the M9 and take Exit 9 signposted "Kilkenny/Stoneyford".
- At the top of the ramp turn left onto the N10 heading for Stoneyford.
- Drive straight through the village of Stoneyford and at the end of the village at the fork in the road (at the school) take the left hand turn
- signposted "Mount Juliet 4km"
- After 4km, Mount Juliet will be on the left.