Castle Leslie Estate
Glaslough, Co. Monaghan
Tel: +353 47 88100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.CASTLELESLIE.COM
Nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside, dotted with ancient woodland and glittering lakes, Castle Leslie Estate is one of the last great Irish castle estates still in the hands of its founding family. The estate is home to some of the most unique and enchanting accommodation on one of Ireland’s most breath-taking estates.
The Castle, rich in unspoilt rural splendor and breath-taking artifacts, offers complete respite from the rest of the world. A haven of tranquility, you won’t find televisions, radios or minibars within the bedrooms. The Castle features twenty unique bedrooms - whether your idea of heaven is a romantic boudoir designed with relaxation and privacy in mind or flamboyant room decorated with rich deep colours, there’s a room to suit your tastes.
The Lodge offers a completely different experience to that of the castle. Complete with 29 rooms - each of which remain true to the building’s original structure - and buzzing with activity, there is plenty to keep yourself occupied at the boutique, country house style Lodge.
Whether your idea of a holiday is a romantic retreat, a relaxing break or an action-packed adventure, there is something for everyone at Castle Leslie Estate. A host of activities are on offer including pike fishing a private cinema, exceptional walking trails, kayaking and clay target shooting, hot air balloon rides, falconry, a fabulous spa and of course the famous world-class equestrian centre!
- Hotel and Catering Review Gold Medal People’s Choice Award 2017: Ireland’s Favourite Place to Stay
- Condé Nast Johanssens 2018 Excellence Award: Best for Weddings, Parties or Special Occasions
- The Good Hotel Guide: Editor’s Choice 2018 award for ‘Historic Hotel’
- Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards 2017: Luxury Country Estate Award of the Year 2017
- Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards 2018: Luxury Castle Hotel of the Year 2018
- GoHotels: 2017 ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award
- Take M1 north.
- Exit M1 at Junction 14 Ardee (N33)/Derry (N2).
- Follow N2 Monaghan/Derry.
- Continue on the N2 to Monaghan bypass - do not enter town.
- 1st roundabout follow N2 signposted for Derry.
- Continue on the Monaghan Town bypass to the third roundabout
- Take 3rd exit signposted Armagh (N12).
- Follow N12 for approx 2 miles.
- Turn left at signpost for Glaslough (N185).
- Follow the road to Glaslough.