Arthurstown (nr Waterford), Co. Wexford
Tel: +353 51-389600 Fax: +353 51-389601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.DUNBRODYHOUSE.COM
This captivating 1830's Georgian Manor House Hotel hides amid 300 acres of tranquil parklands on the idyllic Hook Peninsula yet is less than 10km from Waterford City. A chic yet informal ambience permeates Dunbrody, where guests have the opportunity to experience sheer indulgence coupled with a tradition of courteous attentive service.
Relaxation is the order of the day starting with one of our famous late breakfasts (served till Noon daily) and later on sitting back before treating yourself to some of Ireland's finest cuisine from both the award-winning gourmet Harvest Room Restaurant and also Dundon's Champagne Seafood Bar & Terrace.
The focus is on food not just of the body but also the mind in our food-based therapies at our renowned spa. This gastro twist makes the Dunbrody experience one of a kind on numerous levels - a sensuous, elegant retreat for body and mind.
For the culinary inquisitives, Celebrity Masterchef Kevin Dundon has designed a wide range of exciting fun-filled one and two day courses at the cookery school.
"A diamond in the crown of Irish Manor Houses & culinary delights" Prof. & Mrs. Guillbaut, Kinsale.
Kevin & Catherine Dundon
- M11/N11 from south Dublin and then the R733 from Wexford to Arthurstown.
- M9 from north Dublin to New Ross and then the R733 to Arthurstown
- N25 from Cork to Waterford and Passage East car ferry to Arthurstown.
- 100 miles from Dublin or Cork.
- 40 miles from Rosslare port
- Aer Arann, Aer Lingus and FlyBe from London, Manchester, Liverpool, Lorient to Waterford
Airport : www.aerarann.ie