Arthurstown (nr Waterford), Co. Wexford
Tel: +353 51-389600 Fax: +353 51-389601 Email: email@example.com Website: WWW.DUNBRODYHOUSE.COM
Indulgence is the order of the day at Dunbrody Country House with a gourmet restaurant, chic champagne seafood bar and leisurely breakfasts.
In 300 acres of parkland on the idyllic Hook Peninsula on Ireland's south coast, 1830's Dunbrody is the perfect year-round getaway to the countryside. Relaxed elegance and country house chic with individually-styled rooms, very much in keeping with the hotel's Georgian origins, coupled with late breakfast served til noon, make it easy to avail of long, lazy lie ins at Dunbrody.
For the culinary inquisitives there's the cookery school temptation with a choice of 1, 2 and 5 days courses and for those seeking some me-time why not indulge in the luxury boutique spa.
The Local, Dunbrody's traditional pub, entices too with great gastro-pub menus and live music.
For the ultimate hideaway, try the new woodland retreat - the Cosy Cabin.
"A diamond in the crown of Irish Manor Houses & culinary delights" Prof. & Mrs. Guillbaut, Kinsale.
Kevin & Catherine Dundon
- M11/N11 from south Dublin and then the R733 from Wexford to Arthurstown.
- M9 from north Dublin to New Ross and then the R733 to Arthurstown
- N25 from Cork to Waterford and Passage East car ferry to Arthurstown.
- 100 miles from Dublin or Cork.
- 40 miles from Rosslare port
- Aer Arann, Aer Lingus and FlyBe from London, Manchester, Liverpool, Lorient to Waterford