Liss Ard Estate
Castletownsend Road, Skibbereen, , Co. Cork
Tel: +353 28 40 000 Fax: +353 28 40 001 Email: email@example.com Website: www.lissardestate.com
Protected by acres of stupendous greenery, Liss Ard Estate dates back to Victorian times. Nestled on 200 acres of undulating Irish countryside dotted with beautiful woodlands and a private 50-acre glittering lake, Liss Ard Estate is a place of enchantment and relaxation.
Situated just one mile from Skibbereen village in beautiful West Cork, Liss Ard Estate is full of character and personality. It is the perfect Irish rural escape and offers a magical setting in which to respite.
Liss Ard Estate offers a variety of accommodation to suit all tastes. Within this magnificent estate, we offer The Victorian Country House with its contemporary design, the adjacent Garden Mews and the Liss Ard Lake Lodge, a Victorian Dower house. In total there are 25 bedrooms, each one unique and welcoming and waiting to be explored.
Whatever your choice of accommodation, a warm Irish welcome awaits you.
One Fab Day Top 51 Exclusive Wedding Venues in Ireland
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 -2018
Michelin Guide 2017
2 AA Rosettes for the restaurant
The Stern Family
- Liss Ard is two minutes from Skibbereen town centre.
- From Cork Airport, follow the N71 to West Cork and Skibbereen.
- At Skibbereen follow the one-way system to the Regal Roundabout with the VW dealership.
- Take the first exit and follow the signs to Castletownshend, A596.
- The entrance to Liss Ard is less than 1km on the right-hand side