Rathmullan, Co. Donegal
Tel: +353 74-9158188 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.RATHMULLANHOUSE.COM
Situated on the shores of Lough Swilly, a short walk through the rolling lawn leads you to a two-mile stretch of golden sandy beach. The interior of Rathmullan House is relaxed and welcoming with open fires burning in the homely lounges.
Bedrooms range from romantic doubles with garden views to the large garret rooms for families. A heated indoor swimming pool provided the perfect opportunity to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
In the Cook & Gardener restaurant, guests will find locally sourced produce including Donegal landed seafood. The Pavilion is an alfresco restaurant offering stone baked pizzas, homemade ice cream and locally brewed beer with the Kinnegar Brewery.
The Wheeler Family
• From Letterkenny go to Ramelton (R245) and on to Rathmullan (R247).
• Turn left at XL shop, through village and gates is on the right.
• City of Derry and Donegal airports 45 mins (collection service available).
• Twice daily flight from Dublin.
• Flight from London Stansted, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester