Tankardstown House, Rathkenny, Slane, Co. Meath
Tel: +353 41 98 24621 Fax: +353 41 98 24622 Email: email@example.com Website: WWW.TANKARDSTOWN.IE
Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown is a truly special place to stay. Less than an hour’s drive from Dublin, the 80 acre Tankardstown Estate comprises an 18th Century Manor House, adjoining Orangery and a central courtyard of Cottage Suites. Tucked behind the Main House finds the ‘Garden Village’, where classic evening dining takes place in the 2AA Rosette Restaurant , ‘Brabazon’, as well as serving casual lunch and Afternoon Tea. At the weekends, Afternoon Tea and treats are served in the quaint, lop sided cottage ‘The Tea Garden’. The Garden Village is completed by an outdoor terrace and fountains where dining alfresco can be enjoyed.
Slumber soundly in a Main House Heritage Bedroom, or beautifully appointed courtyard cottage suite, with just trickling fountains and birdsong to disturb you. Fill your day by kicking back by a roaring fire with a good book; find the outdoor hot tub cunningly tucked away in the walled garden, enjoy some relaxation in our treatment room ‘The Hideout’, go for a cycle or simply enjoy a stroll through the parkland and woods on the estate. Well behaved dogs are very welcome at Tankardstown, and their own resident dog Bruce, will be glad to welcome you and give a guided tour of the estate ”
Guests can expect a friendly, discreet service in a charming dramatic location.
AA 5 Gold Star Accomodation 2017
AA 2 Rosette for Brabazon Restaurant
Restaurant Association of Ireland - Best Chef in Meath 2016
Georgina Campbell Guides - Best Business Destination 2018
Brian and Trish Conroy
- From Dublin take the M1 Motorway and exit at Junction 10 or take the N2 via the Ashbourne bypass directly to Slane.
- Taking the N51 from Slane village towards Navan, continue approximately 2 miles in Navan direction and you will come to the main gates to Slane Castle
- Turn right opposite the gates and proceed up to a fork in the road
- At the fork STAY LEFT(signposted for Tankardstown) and carry on up the road for about 5kms.
- Tankardstown is situated on your right hand side surrounded by a stone wall.