Tankardstown House, Rathkenny, Navan, Co. Meath
Tel: +353 41 98 24621 Fax: +353 41 98 24622 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: WWW.TANKARDSTOWN.IE
Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown is a truly special place to stay. Less than an hour’s drive from Dublin, Tankardstown Estate comprises an 18th Century Manor House, adjoining Orangery and a central courtyard of Cottage Suites. Tucked behind the Main House finds the ‘Garden Village’, where classic evening dining takes place in the 2AA Rosette Restaurant , ‘Brabazon’, as well as serving casual lunch and Afternoon Tea. At the weekend you also have the choice of dining at ‘The Tea Garden’ a quaint, lop-sided cottage, and the cosy ‘Cellar’ Restaurant, offering casual Sunday Lunch.
Slumber soundly in a Main House Heritage Bedroom, or beautifully appointed courtyard cottage suite, with just trickling fountains and birdsong to disturb you. Fill your day by kicking back by a roaring fire with a good book; find the outdoor hot tub cunningly tucked away in the walled garden, select a great movie from our comprehensive DVD library, go for a cycle or simply enjoy a stroll through the parkland and woods on the estate.
Guests can expect a friendly, discreet service in a charming dramatic location.
Brian and Trish Conroy
- From Dublin take the M1 Motorway and exit at Junction 10 or take the N2 via the Ashbourne bypass directly to Slane.
- Taking the N51 from Slane village towards Navan, continue approximately 2 miles in Navan direction and you will come to the main gates to Slane Castle
- Turn right opposite the gates and proceed up to a fork in the road
- At the fork STAY LEFT(signposted for Tankardstown) and carry on up the road for about 5kms.
- Tankardstown is situated on your right hand side surrounded by a stone wall.