Ballyfin Demesne, Ballyfin, Co. Laois, Co. Laois
Tel: 057 875 5866 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ballyfin.com
At the foot of the Slieve Bloom Mountains, just over an hour from Dublin, Ballyfin has long been admired as one of the most lavish regency mansions in Ireland. Decorated with Irish art and antiques from around the world, the interiors offer the same spirit of refined elegance that the early house reflected in the 1820s.
With just 20 bedrooms and a one bedroom Gardener's Cottage, Ballyfin has the flavour of a grand private house with the facilities of a five-star resort. Enjoy 614 acres of private parkland, a 28-acre lake, ancient woods and follies, an indoor swimming pool, gym and treatment rooms. A range of experiences and activities are available, such as coarse fishing, clay shooting, horse riding, falconry and wine and whiskey tasting.
Travel+Leisure Awards 2021 #1 Top Resort Hotel in UK & Ireland 2021
Condé Nast Travelers Readers' Choice Awards 2020
Travel+Leisure Awards 2020 #2 Top Resort Hotel in UK & Ireland 2020
Condé Nast Travelers 2019 Gold List
Travel and Leisure: Awards 2018 - #2 Top Hotel in the World. #1 Top Resort Ireland, UK and Europe.
AA Hotel of the Year 2018
Condé Nast: Travellers Readers' Choice Awards 2016 - #1 Best Hotel in the World
- Ballyfin is located 10 minutes drive from Junction 18 on the M7 motorway.
- Leave the motorway at junction 18 signposted Tullamore and Mountrath.
- Follow signs for Mountrath, on entering Mountrath turn right at the traffic lights/T-junction.
- Continue along this road to Ballyfin for approx 7.5km and you will reach the entrance gate on the left-hand side signposted Ballyfin.
- Press the intercom at the gate for reception