Mount Juliet Country Estate
Mount Juliet, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
Tel: +353 (0)56 7773000 Email: email@example.com Website: WWW.MOUNTJULIET.IE
Steeped in heritage, Mount Juliet Eastate is one of Ireland's lavish country estates, famed for its welcome and exceptional service,
Overlookign Ballylinch Stud, teh 32 bedroom Manor House dates back to the 18th century and offers dining at the 1 Michelin Star Lady Helen Restaurant, golf on the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, river and lake fishing, an equestrian centre with extensive trails, falconry, woodland walks and much more.
Laid-back luxury is provided with 93 bedrooms at Hunter's Yard, Mount Juliet Estate's original stables and is home to the 2 AA Rosette restaurant The Hound, The Saddle Bar and the Estate's leisure and spa suites.
Mount Juliet Estate is located 20 minutes from the medieval city of Kilkenny and 90 minutes from Dublin.
- From Dublin, take the N7/M7 (Naas Road)
- Branch onto the M9
- signposted "Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny" which is Exit 11 on the M7.
- Follow the M9 and take Exit 9 signposted "Kilkenny/Stoneyford".
- At the top of the ramp turn left onto the N10 heading for Stoneyford.
- Drive straight through the village of Stoneyford and at the end of the village at the fork in the road (at the school) take the left hand turn
- signposted "Mount Juliet 4km"
- After 4km, Mount Juliet will be on the left.