85g Brown Sugar
70g Caster Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp Baking Powder
200g Mixed Chocolate chips
Yields approx 15 - 20 Cookies
1) Preheat the oven 160C/325F/Gas Mark 3
2) In a bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until the sugar has fully dissolved and the cookie batter is of a smooth and creamy consistency.
3) Add the eggs, vanilla extract, honey and salt, and mix well for a further minute.
4) Sieve in the flour and baking powder and combine using a wooden spoon.
5) Sprinkle over the chocolate chips and ensure they are well mixed through.
6) Place in the fridge for approximately 1 hour, longer if possible before shaping the cookies.
7) Using a spoon or your hands, make small balls of cookie dough of about 2 cm, and place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
8) Dip the tip of a fork in some water and push lightly on the cookies to flatten them.
9) Place in the preheated oven for 7 – 10 minutes until golden.
10) Remove from the oven and allow cooling before serving. Store in an airtight container and use as desired!
You Might Also Enjoy: